18 June 2008

summer reading list.

given my current pace of reading, i am not at all confident this list won't take me until Summer 2012 to complete, but the fact that i am making a list at all means there is progress.

at least, i am all but 50-some pages through Franny and Zooey and have even had a lot of distractions since beginning it.

following are my aspirations:

-The Member of the Wedding
-The Screwtape Letters
-The Principles of Uncertainty
-The Complete Stories of Flannery O'Connor
-The Great Gatsby
-The Wolf at the Table: A Memoir of My Father
-The Thirteenth Tale
-Julie & Julia: My Year of Cooking Dangerously


books to finish:
-Franny and Zooey
-Eat, Pray, Love
-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

2 comments:

jenni said...

I am VERY impressed. You can do it! And, you've made some great reading choices. Heck, start a goodreads list (and look me up).
:)

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

Ooh, The Screwtape Letters, good one. I'm going thru some of the works by O'Connor now, too. I just started. Wesley raves about them, though.